The Robb Hunter Blog

The Robb Hunter Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

JULY 10

I hear Kent Fox of the Calgary Royals has been traded to Brooks for Future Considerations.

Kent turns 19 ... today. Happy Birthday.

-----

My In-Laws are great. They treat me really well and I'm thankful for that because everyone has heard In-Law horror stories.

Anyways, regardless of how nice the In-Laws are I just don't see myself becoming a hard core camper. I'm sorry. I'm trying here. The one good thing is that I know the wife's parents don't read the blog.

So to the person who does read my blog and decided on Wednesday to tell my mother-in-law that I don't like camping with her ... you are a moron. I mean are you just that dumb?

-----
From: Deb Thomas CLMH VP Business

Cold Lake Minor Hockey would like to remind all returning hockey players that the registration deadline for the 2009- 2010 hockey season is July 15th. Please call the Cold Lake Minor Hockey office for more information at 594-5050 or visit our website at www.clmh.com. Office hours are Monday through Thursday 4:30-8:00pm. See you - on the ice!

No comments: