The Robb Hunter Blog

The Robb Hunter Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25th, 2009 -- New Site

Hi all,

For those of you who have seen me around the rink all training camp with an audio recorder and you've stopped to ask what I'm doing with the blog well.... There's a new site I'm contributing to that just launched this afternoon. The guys who are running it are pretty cool.

It's www.ajhlfan.com Go check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks to everyone who followed TheRobbHunter.com over the past year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss this blog. I hope your new one will have the same up to date info on the Pontiacs and player interviews. I have missed it already this training camp.

Good luck Robb, I will check it out

Anonymous said...

who would pay, to find out something about the AJHL? Sad really.